Friday, December 21, 2012

Trains and Love



WOW!  In these true to life pics you can see how truly outdated our kitchen is...an english woman lived here before us and painted/stenciled the cabinets in an awful pattern.  As you can see, my boys don't mind a bit.  Mommy was home today doing 13 loads of laundry and getting ready for the Christmas week when she got a call that she was desperately needed at work here in town.

I agreed to go in only to learn seconds later that a weirdo flashing a gun on college campus was on the prowl.  Our daycare gal texted me, scared, as she lives 4 blocks from the college.  I assured her that they would be fine and went into work for the agreed upon two hours.  I was greatly needed there.

Then, I came home and after everyone was fed, got to have some fun "train time" with my boys.  Who could possibly love these two more except Jesus?  They are simply adorable!  I think I have a new all-time favorite pic tonight!  Rare are the moments that they love on one another without being prompted. 

1 comment: