Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012 {Taylor's}

 Nena and her boys
 Chillin with Bubba
 Lots of gifts
 Cousins pic!
 Boxes of all shapes and sizes...
 ...an awesome new Elmo vest!

 What a mess!
We convinced Papa to try on one of the girls' wigs...so cute.

It was another Taylor Christmas to remember!
The food and company were fabulous.
The gifts were ridiculous...I think my kids came home with more than they opened here on Christmas morning.

I can't get over how much alike theses kids look sitting next to each other...especially the little ones on the couch.  There are so many blue eyes!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about them all looking alike. It must be the Taylor in them all. They are a great looking bunch of kids if I do say so. Christmas was great ! I love each and every one of you. So glad Papa tried on the hairy headband....LOL Maybe next Christmas we can get him to do something else silly.

    ReplyDelete