Sunday, January 13, 2013

Elmo Party!





One of gals I work with has a little one that had a 2 yr bday and was sweet enough to invite his to his Elmo themed party!  She had some adorable ideas including a "Monster Cookie Bar" and "Ernie's Duck Pond."  I was so proud of my boys.  They may act like hellions at home but they were absolutely sweet and well mannered at the party.  There were other kids up in Gabe's face while he tried to open gifts that did not listen when parents asked them to back off and others that ran/jumped around, completely wired.  My boys were somewhat distracted by all the chaos and perfectly content to sit back, munch of snacks and take it all in.

After a few public outings that are anything but perfect, it's nice to have a one where things go just right and I can be so proud of my precious babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment