Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Holding My Boys


Sometimes I think boys just can't enough of their Mommas.  When I got home from work today, it was one of those times.  I don't mean that they took turns sitting on my lap and giving me love...there was no peaceful supper around the kitchen table(like that ever really occurs but the meal does usually take place without children sitting my life even if loud as heck!).  Both of these boys wanted me and neither was ready to give up their spot on my lap.

So I held them both...eventually Daddy had to take Logan long enough for me to shovel in a bite.  Then it was baths and back to Mommy's lap for bedtime books.  I am so proud of these two and their progress with sleeping.  Gavin has been laying down between 7:30-8 and sleeps til about 5-6 waking only 2-3 times to fuss for a few minutes then goes back to sleep on his own.

Since Logan has been over being sick, he has been sleeping through the night.  I have been having to wake him up for daycare and he has not been happy.  He keep asking me when he gets to stay home a day with me.  We will be home Saturday together and who knows, maybe they will both sleep in!  The funniest thing about the new transition is that I really though Gavin would wake Logan up at night with his crying but so far, Logan hasn't flinched!  So we are fully transitioned to two boys sleeping in their beds, in their room together. It makes my heart happy to look in and see them both cuddled up in their beds peacefully snoring in their sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment