Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012 {Grandma Jean's}



I was kind of a slacker today and didn't take too many pics.  Mostly because the kids were running around so fast I couldn't catch them all!  The big girls just adored Gavin and Logan spend a good 2.5 hours being chased by the little girls.

For the infamous women's gift exchange I had 4 gifts taken from me.  I really didn't care what I got, as watching these ladies all steal from each other is beyond entertainment.  But, I ended up coming home with a 20 piece pyrex set, Oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of the kids under the table. Sorry it took me so long to check this out. It was a a great Christmas day I think. The ladies exchange was more fun this year then last. I love watching the gifts get stolen. I don't care what i end of with either. Darn it no one stole mine though and I wanted to steal. I will have to make sure I get a stealing gift for the next one. I think the kids all had a great time. I love the get togethers with eveyone.

    ReplyDelete