Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleep Update

So as always, when one thing gets better, another getsworse! LOL. Gavin did great on Night#1 of sleep training.  He cried for 16min when I put him down at 7:40.  He woke at 10:45, cried for maybe 2 min then slept until I woke him to get up for work at 5:50.  OMG!! Through the night???  Really on night one we sleep through the night?  Amazing!  Nana had Logan on this first night so we could work with Gavin.  ANd since Gavin just got over high fevers and cold sores, of course Logan would come down with it!

Night #2
I put Gavin down at 7:20 because he kept getting more and more fussy.  He cried for maybe 45 seconds and that was it!  He did wake up about 4 times during the night, cried for less than one minute and right back to sleep until 7:00 this a.m.  Success!!!  Logan however did not sleep at all.  His fever was still around 103 when we laid down and he was up about every 45 min telling me, "Mommy, my sick..."  Poor guy.  I am hoping the fever passes today.  I am ready for my happy boys back!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Logan isn't feeling well, hope he gets better soon. Sounds like Gavin is doing pretty well with the sleep training.

    ReplyDelete