Thursday, September 12, 2013

Introducing Katelyn Ann Taylor
















Katelyn was born at 5:43 p.m. after a difficult labor but an easy delivery(only 2 pushes)!  She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 19inches long.  She has a face like Gavin's and a pointy little petite chin like Logan.  She is perfect...but I am a bit biased.  Steve, Abby, Aunt Kate and Christopher were all in the room for the delivery and it was SO very special to have everyone's support.

Nana just left after bringing up the big brothers.  Logan is in love and Gavin can't hold still long enough to realize that there is a baby in my arms.  I am sure the next few days will be interesting and comical for sure.  More pics to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.....she is beautiful! Love all the pictures and I'm so happy for all of you. I also love her name.....((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete