Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Birth Day!

last preggo pic, 39+weeks

Well it's 12:23 a.m. and I can't sleep...contracting like crazy and too excited!  We head to the hospital in just a few hrs for a 6a.m. induction.  This wasn't my plan(was going to go for an all naturale, non-induced labor) but little miss has different ideas.  At my appt yesterday, I still hadn't gained any wt(this is week 3 of wt loss or no gain) and my fundal height had not changed.  When they did my sono last Saturday after the fall, she was behind by 2-3 on growth.  So add that to the fact that Daddy is leaving town again next week and the doctor decided it was time to meet her!

Honestly I don't think it would have been that much longer anyway.  She has moved waaaay down, I am dilated to 2 and contracting about every 3-5.  Still I am anxious and hoping everything goes as planned!  We can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's time to meet her. I have chills, I can't wait to hear more! Hope everything went perfectly and God Bless.....

    ReplyDelete