Sunday, September 22, 2013

Meeting the Newmans








We went out to my Uncle Marks for a family dinner tonight.  It was also the first time my moms parents had met here, as well as the rest of the family.  We got  to spend some more time with my bro and sis. There were HUGE mud puddles which were great fun on the 4-wheelers, not so fun on foot.  Logan decided running through one would be fun.  Next thing I know, he is sobbing and in tears because his "shoes are wet and dirty!"  Yeah, duh...what did you think would happen when you ran through an 8 inch deep mud puddle?  Lol.  Poor boy.  We had extra socks but not shoes so he ran around in socked feet the rest of the evening paying very careful attention to stay away from all things wet!

Nana took the boys home to sleep over at her house and Katelyn and I had a nice quiet evening and Monday a.m. at home by ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment