Sunday, September 29, 2013

Precious Babes

"Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger."

[Psalm 8:2]

How God uses these smallest of people to help fill our home with praise.  The kids did so well at church today.  I LOVE when we go to church as a family.  I went without Steve last week and admittedly cried, all the way through praise and worship.  I am sure my hormones and lack of sleep are playing a small part.

I LOVE to hear my children singing praise songs.  When Logan was a young infant, we took to dancing around the room singing along to youtube videos for HOURS on end due to his extreme fussiness...it always calmed him.  Now we dance and sing around the room all evening but my boys are big enough to sing along with them.  Mainly songs we hear on KLOVE and become attached to are our go-to for youtube at night.  It probably sounds like a Tenth Avenue North concert going on in our house many evenings of the week.

There are worse things they could be singing by far...and I think our crazy neighbors might benefit from a private Christian concert and little but more Jesus in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment