Sunday, June 26, 2011

25 Weeks and the Weekend

We found this awesome water table complete with toys for only $5 at a garage sale yesterday!
Little dare devil...it's hard to think that even a few months ago he couldn't get from climbing the stairs to even sitting on top, let alone standing.


So seriously, where is this baby gonna go for the next 15 weeks? I was this big right before I delivered Logan! I am sure my uterus is just freaking out, lacking tone and the rest of my gut follows suit...but I will be getting into some maternity clothes in a size or two I never saw with Logan. I find the whole things extremely odd considering I weigh less than I did with Logan at this point.

To Baby Taylor #2, we have been trying to keep your name secret just as we did your brothers...however, your lovely toddler of a brother knows your name and has let it slip to a few people! I can't help but laugh at how cute he is when he says it. I can't wait until you are here and he gets to make the connection. This weekend Logan got to feel you move in my belly for the first time. I told him, "Baby XXXXX is kickin' you!" He put his little feet right up to my belly and tapped back saying, "I kick Baby XXXXX." You guys are going to be the best of friends.






3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest story ever!!! I love Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear Logan say the new baby taylors name!! SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli, that is too funny! That is the EXACT reason that we haven't told Marleigh what Jr's name is. She would blab it to everyone! You look great by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete