Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sneak Peek









Last weekend while we were at the lake I had some minor bleeding and contractions...obviously nothing I was too concerned about but after my regular 23 week check up today my Dr. sent for a sono just to be sure. The sono looked fine, as far as I could tell. The tech was so sweet. She didn't have any other patients after me so she spent an entire hour doing my sono. She even did some 4D stuff just for fun! The 4D pics were by far way better than any we ever got with Logan including three different trips to Baby Waves. I think this little boy looks an awful lot like his brother!









3 comments:

  1. Praying that all stays well. Love all the picture. I remember when I had my sonos years ago they wouldn't even let me see the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maclaskey CrewJune 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM

    So glad he is growning and healthy! We said lots of prayers for you and him last night! We will be so happy to hold him! Keep up the good, hard work little momma!

    ReplyDelete