Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let Me See Your Bite!

Today there was a not so fun little piece of paper waiting for Mommy to read when she got home from work. After I read it, I asked Logan to "Let me see your bite!" The above face is what he gave me! Unfortunately, or is it fortunately, Logan's facial expression was NOT what I wanted to see. Today at daycare, Logan got his first bite wound from another child.

Now, I was quite sure that my child would be the first to bite, not the other way around. However, his teacher assures us that a certain little girl(whom Steve thinks is particularly found of him) bit him...completely unprovoked. Logan took it like a man, didn't cry or scream...just ran to his own little corner and laid his head down on the floor for a minute.


Ok, so really it's no big deal. There is no broken skin, and after all at least know where this bite came from. As sad as I am for the little girl I am just so happy he didn't bite her back! Let's hope this isn't some new trendy form of love expression going on in his class.


2 comments:

  1. soo on a scale from one to ten how bad is it that I want to hit this little girl!? gah! i'm glad baby logan didn't bite back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I hear so many stories like that.

    ReplyDelete