Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blessed With Friends

What a fun pic!


These two are either gonna love or hate each other someday!

Today while I went to the doctor and for the sono Abby and Ashley took the kids to the zoo. How blessed am I to have such great friends? I can't imagine not having girls around that all have kids the same age...that understand the fits, attitudes, crying, whining and still say, "What's one more? Sure we'll take him!" I am happy that I am to a point and time in my life tht I have people I can always count on, immediately family excluded...I wasn't sure I would ever get there. Family is awesome but by obligation...friends are better. They don't have to care about you, take care of you or love you for who you are. Somehow there are still a few special friends that never fade away!




2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way. Friends have the option of walking away and yet they stay!! I'm blessed with a few friends like that was well. Thank God for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of her. What cuties!

    ReplyDelete