Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Carnival

 Our chubby monkey
 First pony ride(Logan has still never ridden a pony!)
 Logan was way too busy on the jumpy house to ride ponies.
But he did take time out from the jumpy for the petting zoo.  He got to hold a baby pig but I didn't get a pic!
 
One of the churches here in town put on a free fall carnival.  The kids had a blast!  There was a petting zoo, pony rides, wagon rides, bouncy house, games and prizes, pop corn, hotdogs and cotton candy!  What a sweet idea.  I worked all day then took the kids and I was TIRED!  When we got in the truck to leave, I forgot that I had left their halloween buckets sitting on the ground by the truck while I loaded the kids and I ran them over...oh dear.  No mom of the year award for me today!  Seriously though, they didn't need the candy.  When we got home, Logan kept asking for his "smashed hot dog."  Worst part is, some girls I know watched me crunch the buckets and actually waved me down to tell me.  Thanks, yes...Mommy needs sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment