Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Other Part of the Birthday {Gavin 1 yr.}

birthday boy
 excited brother
loving friends
 Blow out the candle!
Cake by Nana
 Lots of friends
Hmmm...
 Yum!
We had Gavins bday get together with Nana and friends today.  I am still saddened that after an entire year of divorce, my kids don't get to have one big happy party with all the people that care about them...maybe someday.

We had a great time, neverless.  Any excuse to go to the park is a good one for us.  Me not wanting to clean up the house after a birthday party sounded even more perfect!  The weather was mild, the company good.  I asked everyone not to bring presents as my children have more than they will ever need.  Somehow we still ended up with some new books, a stuffed puppy and a new tractor.  Another fun birthday, still can't believe his is 1!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute pictures and that cake is so darn cute! I think the park was a great idea.
    Happy Birthday Gavin!

    ReplyDelete