Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Funtime Playdate






Let me just start by getting the frustration off of my chest...today did NOT go as planned.  Darn the rain!  We had this pumpkin patch day planned for a month.  It hasn't rained in 45 days.  Not only did it rain today, it POURED.  So in lieu of the pumpkin patch we had a fun, friendly get together at our house.

The kids painted pumpkins...and each other.  Gavin made his very first finger paint(I am so proud!).  It's just too bad that it is a pumpkin that will spoil.  Gonna have to break out the paper and paint again soon!

We had lunch and desert.  We played until the Mama's and Gavin were drop dead tired.  I love these kids.  I love my friends.  We are so extremely blessed to have such people in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great group of children. So nice to have friends you can hand with and kids for the boys to play with. Sorry about the rain!

    ReplyDelete