Saturday, October 27, 2012

Run For Education

 Mommy and Logan trying to get warm before the run!
 Running buds
 This shot is courtesy of the El Dorado Times...yep, Logan made the paper!
Well, I got a crazy haired idea and decided that Logan and I would run with my friends and their kiddos in a walk/run 1mi race this weekend to benefit the local PTO.  Let me just say, I haven't even jogged more than a mile since before Logan was born!  Thank goodness the toddlers were about my speed!

Logan made almost the entire race on his own 2 feet.  I was so proud since Payton was really struggling.  I think I carried him(on my back) about 1/4 of the mile or less.  He was a trooper!  Our time was 15:50.  Not to bad for a toddler!  It was fun(and cold) none the less!  Maybe we are turning over a new leaf and can start to exercise more.  Lord knows Mommy needs it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet and it's just so cute to see them with their numbers on. What a great thing to do.

    ReplyDelete