Friday, November 22, 2013

Avoiding Cabin Fever


Well here it is...real as it can get: I could never be a stay at home mom, fulltime.  There, I said it.  Our friends are all sick or their mommies are out of town which = no play dates.  It is 16 degrees outside which = no playing outside.  All this lack of activity = kiddos that are not tired, not well stimulated and a worn down/run down Mommy.

I have found myself talking to them harshly, sometimes using words they would not normally hear out of my mouth and all I can do is pray for God's grace to come over me and TAKE OVER.  Our holiday celebrations start tomorrow.  Although usually I dread the running around, this year I can't wait to get out of the house and see some real people...ADULT people.

There ya have it.  Kuddos to all you SAHMs.  You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment