Monday, November 4, 2013

It's Fall {2013}











Lisa is staying with us this week while I heal up from surgery.  I am not supposed to be lifting over 15 pounds for 2 weeks..uh-huh, right, that's gonna happen!  But I am trying to behave and it helps having another adult here!

We took the kids outside to play in the leaves today.  They are so funny, smart and beautiful.  Sometimes I still have to pinch myself, it doesn't seem real to me that God has made me their keeper.

I love fall.  I love the leaves, the weather and the colors.  My kids seem to enjoy it too.  I think it could better fall year round and I would be completely happy.  Nice weather, beautiful shades and hues, pumpkin patch trips, hay-rack rides, trick or treating, no mosquitoes, shorter days and longer nights...yep, fall forever would be good.  We may have to consider this if we ever consider a move.

1 comment: