Friday, November 1, 2013

Nena Visit


Nena came to visit this weekend and help chase the boys since Mommy is still healing from surgery.  Oh, how we love Nena!  This week the boys went back to their old daycare during the day so I could rest but since Daddy needed to work this weekend I knew we would need reinforcements.

We made chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce for supper today.  I have missed dairy so much.  The boys enjoy Nena so much when it comes to the toys.  She gets down on the floor and plays until they are worn out.  I love Nena when it comes to the toys because she can't stand the toy clutter so my living room stays picked up!  If only we could have a live-in Nena...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect plan and how awesome to have the help. Hope your healing...........

    ReplyDelete