Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 {Newmans}

Well I forgot the camera...epic fail.  I guess that's what happens sometimes when you have Mommy Brain!  We went to my Uncle's house for the Newman Thanksgiving tonight.  The kiddos got to see Ethi's kids(who are growing like weeds, seriously I don't know what she is feeding them!) and of course the rest of the family.  Dinner was great but due to screaming children demanding my attention I didn't eat too much.  It is probably a good thing as I am trying to break in my new body minus gallbladder digestive system slowly!  The wind was nuts, it was 22 degrees outside and oh yeah, welcome winter!  We are very thankful though to get to share time with these special people.  We are missing uncle AJ already.  This time of year without all the family here is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment