Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dental Work

Logan and Mommy went to the dentist this a.m. for some dental work.  Logan had 2 fillings done and was an absolute trooper. He did so well that I wasn't even in the room with him but was actually across the hall having my work done at the same time.  When he was done, he came and told me all about the "bug pincher" that numbed him and the various other tools that were used.  I am so glad that my dentist office is so great with kids.  I switched dentists when I was pregnant with Gavin and ended up getting 2 root canals.  I hadn't had xrays since before I got pregnant with Gavin.  I wasn't surprised when they found multiple teeth needing work.  We only did 3 of them today.

While we were at the dentist, my good friend Megan and her two littles(age 20months and 4 months) entertained Gavin and Katelyn.  Megan is truly my hero.  She has gone through so much to get her kiddos, bedrest, infant loss x 2, failed adoptions but now she has 2 beautiful girls that have made it all worthwhile.  She does everything she does with a happy heart.  Her girls are both bi-racial.  My boys love staring into their dark eyes and playing with their curly hair.  I love how children see past color and right into the soul.  I am pretty sure I couldn't handle two infants, a 1 & a 2 year old.  Hero is definitely her word!

1 comment:

  1. Megan sounds amazing and for what she has lived through I think she is amazing. ((HUGS)) for Megan.

    ReplyDelete