Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pictures

My mom has wanted family pictures for along time...I think it has been about ten years since she has had a picture of our family with the exclusion of my wedding pictures. With AJ getting ready to leave for the air force, we finally got everybody together to make it happen.
Whole Family



The Taylors

Logan showing off his John Deere boots


Brothers


Christopher, Mr. Cheesey


Sorry I don't have much to say this weekend. Maybe tomorrow I will be a bit more inspired. I am just exhausted. Between the play and Logan not sleeping well I don't have much left over. He mmust be going through another growth spurt. He's been getting up about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours at night to nurse. It makes the nights seem very long and the sleep times very short.






1 comment: