Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An Off Day

Here I am in a good mood.
Here's all the boys.

I love it when daddy comes home.



I crashed out about 7:50 p.m.


Sleeping like an angel...
...Only to wake up twenty minutes later screaming like a banchee...I don't have any idea what was going on with Logan today. He was happy one minute, screaming the next. He didn't take any of his usual naps and only ate little bits at a time. He had plenty coming out the other end so I don't think that was the problem either, though I gave him a suppository just for good measure. For the past couple of days he has been chewing on his hands like crazy. Makes me wonder if even this early on he is teething. I finally broke down and gave him some Tylenol tonight for lack of any other insight...I can't say that it has helped. I just hope he crashes out for the evening sometime soon!













































No comments:

Post a Comment