Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hanging With Dad




Thank goodness for a few days off! The pics above were taken by Steve Monday night when Logan was in a great mood. I wish I could report the same for Tuesday evening but I can't. It's difficult to figure out when I should pump for the last time at work and for Steve to figure out when to feed Logan. Tuesday night I came home to a starving child and a very exhausted daddy.

Now that I know Logan isn't going to have a problem bottle feeding for 12 hrs then switching back to the breast, hopefully things will get easier. The whole getting up at 5 a.m. in order to mobilize the entire household by 6 a.m. went surprisingly smooth. This is probably due in part to the fact that Steve is now leaving the house the same time that we are. They pushed his hours back at work so he is a huge help in the morning.

I hope to take some new pictures this evening. I am helping with the high school play which is keeping me very busy as the production is next weekend. So today we spent the day with Aunt DD making prop signs and getting the last of the kids' costumes together. I think they are going to put on a great show and can't wait to see the finished product!

Christopher started basketball this week so he has been busy after school with practices. Steve is trying to finish up his latest guitar masterpiece so he will be busy as well! It's that time of year that everything gets crazy and you can barely catch your breath. Business is booming at work so as soon as we get into the swing of things I'm sure I will be picking up extra hours. With the holidays just around the corner time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment