Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Part 2-Howell Family At the Farm

Wouldn't be a Howell gathering without Pinocle
Five Generations: Logan, Holli, Papa Kris, Great Grandpa Kenney, Great-Great Grandma Wanda
Grandma Wilma is SOOOO good at putting Logan to sleep
He wasn't quite sure what to think of Great-Great Grandma, this was the first time that they have ever met.

We spent the last two days at my Great Aunt Helen and Uncle Tom's farm in Wellington. Christopher was with us...he isn't in any of these pics because I didn't see him long enought to take one! All the boys were out on the dirt bikes, go-carts and four wheelers. We only saw them at meal times and if you know me...well you know that I am going to be eating and NOT taking pictures at meal times!

It was the first time many of my dad's family got to meet Logan. Of course they all thought that he was every bit as adorable as his pictures and were shocked by his easy going nature. They all agreed he must get that from his dad. I stand firm to the fact that my boys are all so laid back only because I do enough thinking and worrying for all four of us!

It was especially neat to see Logan in his Great-Great Grandma's arms. My mom has a couple of pictures of me with my great-greats and I think it is awesome. I only wish that my Great-Great Grandpa Eldon could be here to see him and hold him too. He would be in heaven. I'm sure he would have scared the heck out of him with his electrolarnyx at first but after a few minutes Logan would have been laughing hysterically at him....

Oh, by the way that is the latest. Logan is giggling! I almost peed my pants laughing at him the other morning, it was so cute. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I know I keep saying that but it is so true. Tomorrow we are off to Haven to see Nina Jerri, Grandpa Steve and the rest of the family. Until then, be safe and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment