Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Part 3- Taylor Family

Logan and Great Grandma Hurst
Miss Mayzie
Cousin Brylie-AKA crazy girl
Nina Jerri and Logan
Action shot~
I'm not sure why this pathetic picture caught and held my interest...nothing like real life!
Logan getting love from Uncle Ryan
Today we went to Steve's family Thanksgiving. I always enjoy seeing my nieces...oh yeah, and my sister and brother in law as well as mom and dad! These kids just grow and change so fast. I remember last Thanksgiving I was holding Mayzie, changing her diapers and putting her to sleep.

The meal was wonderful...as always at mom's house. I ate way to much...again. I'm hoping that since I'm back at work five days this week I will just work all this Thanksgiving weight right off! Logan doesn't have another doctors appt. until he is four months old but everyone has been asking how much he weighs. We knew he had had a growth spurt but weren't sure how much.

I bought a digital scale today so we could weight him....drum roll please...thirteen pounds even! Can you believe my little six and a half pound baby has doubled his size in LESS THAN three months. Must be some good food he's getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment