Thursday, November 19, 2009

Swing chair

I am learning how to blow bubbles.

Fashion patrol...who dressed me in these two different striped pieces? Mom would have a fit!
I love batting around my tagalongs animals.



Or just simply watching the rot box(it's what mommy calls the TV).


No more pictures please, can't a guy get a break around here?


I recently discovered that Logan's Boppy Travel Swing also converts in a chair. I can't say enough good things about this chair. It is lightweight and easy to carry. It folds up for storage. It plays awesome music(much better than what my mom had to suffer through). It has a timer and also just an on/off switch. If you need a good shower idea this would be it! The back sits straight up and locks into position. He loves it! He can see everything going on. We have also hung a few toys off the toy bar and they dangle just enough that he can get to them. He is starting to grasp things and now loves to look into mirrors.

I know I haven't blogged much lately. He is just such a busy boy and keeps me on my toes. Yesterday was my day off but I had a meeting in Wichita so Logan went to stay and play with Grandma and Grandpa Albright(his favorite adoptive G-parents). As if this child doesn't have enough grandparents spoiling him, we've gained another set!

I think he is going through another growing spurt. We are back to getting up about every 2 hours at night again. At least I hope this is temporary. He especially does it on the days that I work. I'm sure he just wants his mommy time but it makes for one very exhausted mommy.
Today we went to the post office and the dreaded Walmart. He was a trooper though! I always love it when my child is an angel in public. It's a good illusion anyway. I work all weekend so it will be up to the boys to keep each other company!



1 comment:

  1. Love the "no more pictures" shot. The swings are so much better today. I use to love to put my kids in their swing and get a little break.

    ReplyDelete