Monday, April 26, 2010

Blowing On Dandelions With Daddy





I know it doesn't look like it here but the whole family has come down with colds again. Logan started it on Saturday and Steve and I finally joined him Sunday night. So we all stayed home and played hookie together today trying to get better.

These pics are from Saturday though...anything we could do to get him to smile! Dandelions apparently are hilarious! Steve would pick one, blow all the little feathers off of it and Logan would laugh and laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you all have colds. And I am also sad you weren't at work today! Calla and I stopped by to visit and NOBODY was there from Team One. We were sad. We left cupcakes and thank you cards so maybe you can get yours tomorrow? :) Hope you feel better soon and that the day off helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all feeling better soon.
    Those are cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete