Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Sum of a Few Days

Cousin Brylie and Logan at the B-Day Party
Nana, I hate purple!
If I grab these leaves will I get in trouble?
Awww-AWWW-Awww
It was a very busy weekend to say the least. Mom mom took the pics of Logan outside while she had him on Sunday. I worked Monday but today they had too much staff so I took a day off. We kept busy by picking up Abby and Payton and heading to the zoo. The above pic was taken with my new phone while we were waiting for the gorillas to be fed. Payton really was not putting her hand on his mouth...I think it's funny that this is how it turned out. Both the kids slept for over an hour in the car with Abby while we stopped by the hospital so I could attend a meeting. Luck, pure luck. That and the fact that they neither one got a.m. naps then we wore them out at the zoo.

Tomorrow I have another newborn photoshoot then we're off to Maize for some photoshop lessons. Go, go, go...it's all we do!!!

1 comment: