Friday, April 16, 2010

While Mom Is Away...














...daddy and Logan do play! I've been at work the last two days and Logan has been home with his daddy. Steve even remembered to get the camera out. While Logan played in the grass and with the dog, Steve planted the rest of the garden. Now everything is in except the squash which we are still waiting on to sprout.
Logan still loves bath time. He's big enough to sit up in the toddler end of his infant bath tub and loves chasing the bubbles with his hands.
We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow is March for Babies then we have some shopping to do. A very special young boy turned 13 yesterday and his birthday party is on Sunday evening. Sunday afternoon we are off to take some pictures of a very special, very new little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Holli~
    I would love for you to take some pictures of Landon. Let me know when would work for you. I'm obviously home pretty much all the time unless we have a dr appt since I'm not released to drive yet. We live in Andover so if you don't mind coming here we'd love to have you. You can leave a post on my blog or email me at staciah_11(at)hotmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job DAD! The picture are awesome.
    So is it Christopher's Birthday? Have a great party.

    ReplyDelete