Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This is a special girl!
Introducing Miss Sofia

Proud Aunt Ethi


Pucker Up!

Aunt Kati showing Logan the gorillas

This hat is so heavy!


Kisses from Payton

Hey, who put this Monkey between us?



He's funny!


Look how big I am. I can hold my own bottle!

I got the day off work today and squeezed in as much as possible. The top pictures are from our family gathering this evening(we celebrated Easter a week late). Little Sofia is my cousin Graham's little girl. Only a month old and has 5 times as much hair as Logan along with the biggest, brownest eyes...

Earlier in the day we went to the Zoo with Nana, Aunt Kati, Payton and Abby. It is Child Abuse Awareness month and the zoo had all sorts of stuff going on to promote awareness. The fire trucks were there and we couldn't resist trying on one of the big silly hats! Logan and Payton just adore each other. The are every bit as fun together as I had thought they would be!

The bottom picture is one that Steve took while I was at work the other day...now I know who REALLY feeds Logan when I am gone!



P.S> Linsdsay- feel free to email me and I'll contact you from there. My email is:

1 comment:

  1. Busy for sure! Love all the pictures. What a sweet little baby - Awww!

    ReplyDelete