Monday, April 5, 2010

I wonder...

Of course I'm just learning in my free...wait, make that my my oh so treasured spare time...how to do portrait pics(It's still a passion!!!). I wondered if there was anyone out there that would love a free shooting????!!! I will hold a random drawing for those that leave a comment on this post. My time( 2 hours to be exact) for free, photography of your family, yourself or child(ren). Comments will close at midnight 4/7/10. And sorry...for this giveaway you must be within 4 driving hours. Maybe someday when I become rich and famous I will be able to open up my giveaways to anyone....anywhere. Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, ooo, pick me! After I have a baby for you to photograph of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Holli!!!! Pick us! Marleigh needs her picture taken! Plus I want some family ones! Puh-lease, Holli! And we'd let you use our adorable baby to advertise your wonderful talents! Ha ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm due this Sunday and looking for some newborn pictures after she's here. You can come to Lawrence or we'd be willing to come to El Dorado as my husband and I both have family there. Rachel won't be here to see her after she's born so I really want some good pictures to send her, she is the godmother after all. :) Pick me!!!

    Lindsay Shumate (Nyberg)

    ReplyDelete