Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cousin Sleepover

What a ham...
Yummy measuring spoons
Playing with Cousin Brylie
Sticking toes in Nana's fish pond.
Brylie was purely entertaining last night. On top of entertaining Logan, she had me in a fit of laughter several times. I forogt how open and honest and without any filter four year olds are. I wish I could share each thing she said that made me laugh but here are a few...

Brylie: Where's Christopher?
Holli: He's with his mom, he'll be here in a bit.
B: But you're his mom.
H: No, actually I'm his step mom.
B: Why do you have to be so mean to kids?
The stereostype she has with stepmoms must be really bad...

Then, we were in the kitchen cooking dinner...
Steve: The hot dogs are done.
H: Well the fries are not.
S: Well I'm gonna get them off the grill anyway.
Brylie: When are we eating?
H: When the fries are done.
B: Your dad said the hot dogs were ready NOOOWWW.
She's a little confused about who is who. She calls Steve my dad.

In the car on the way to Haven...just left El Dorado.
B: Are we there yet?
H: No Brylie we aren't even close to there yet.
Five seconds later...
B: Are we halfway there yet?
S: Oh my God, are we really starting this already?

There were several things I'd like to share that she said but for the privacy of all involved and out of respect I will keep my fingers quiet...

1 comment: