Saturday, July 3, 2010

Logan and the new carpet





Our new carpet is mostly in...we still have the stairs and every single closet in the house to be done on Monday. They either measured wrong or cut wrong so they had to stop Friday and order more carpet. Such is life I guess. Maybemy house will be back in order by the end of the week.

Logan loves the new carpet. I'm just not sure if it loves him. He crawls all over like a maniac without fear of splinters or anything else now. But, he has a rash all over his body. It's not horrible...can't even see it in the pictures. Just little light red dots everywhere. They are worse on his belly. I haven't eaten anything different and he hasn't eaten anything different so I don't know what it could be! Hopefully it will go away in the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so funny! He makes me smile. I love him so much! He is going to be quite the little funny guy I can just tell. Hopefully his jokes are better then mine.....

    ReplyDelete