Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Messy Boy
















Daddy was feeding Logan the other day and these messy pictures are the result. I think he had more on him than he got IN him. It's been a busy weekend with something to do it seems everyday. Today we are doing Sunday lunch with Nana and Papa then running up to Cassoday to hlpe Ethi clean the new house and get to move in. She bought her childhood home and is so excited. I haven't seen this house for over 10 years so it should be fun to go back.

We had so much fun playing at her house as kids...tormenting kittens...playing with baby rabbits...feeding her bucket calves for 4-H...jumping out of the hayloft....running around in the garden and sand box without any clothes on...I'm sure our mothers were in heaven because we were always exhausted by the end of the day! It will bring back memories for sure. I hope someday Logan gets to go play with a cousin of his own out on her farm.





1 comment: