Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Reunion 2010




Well first I have to start by saying that I left my camera at home and took absolutely no pics of my own at the lake. The two pics above are courtesy of Aunt Kate. I do have more pics coming from a cousin but heaven only knows when!

My dads family gets together every year at Council Grove...we stay at the lake and do nothing but hang out as a family. We play cards, fish, ski, tube and knee board. This year my child taught me some new activites. Playing in the nice cool mud turned out to be Logan's favorite! He crawled around on the concrete and got into everything! There are two boys about his age and he was soooooo well behaved compared to them. They screamed and whined the entire time.

We cheated at night...we usually tent camp but daddy wasn't even up for attempting it this year. I must admit our air conditioned motel room was nice to go rest in every evening.

It was hot, hot, hot, HOT! More to come...Logan is throwing a fit at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment