Thursday, September 15, 2011

37 Weeks

I apologize that there aren't any pics today...its been a rough couple of days at our house. I am happy to report that I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked great. My blood pressure is at an all time low 96/60 and baby measured 5 pounds 8 oz by sono. The abdominal measurement they were concerned about 3 weeks ago is well within normal limits. We are now full term! If you had asked me six weeks ago I would have told you there was no way we would make it! I get to go back to work tomorrow which is super exciting. I am down to about 2 weeks of paid leave left after 6 weeks of bedrest. This is a huge stress for us and Steve and I still aren't in full agreeance on the solution. I'm praying for a clear answer.


I havent slept more than 3 hours a night in the past three days. I have a difficult time getting to sleep and I can't even blame it on the baby! It has been really difficult to breathe despite Benadryl and all the usualy remedies. I do finally get to sleep but I think Logan is fighting the same sinus infection. He has been waking up at least 2-3 times per night screaming. He goes right back to sleep(in a puddle of snot) as soon as I sit down by his bed...I on the other hand cannot! I am however, very thankful for the cooler weather.


Logan has also been acting out, hitting, screaming and throwing fits. All of this is normal for his age, I know. It is just raring it's ugly head at the point and time that I am most exhausted and have the least amount of patience. I can't imagine what it must be like to be two. Thank goodness I won't ever actually be two again myself!


I am going to try and work Friday and Saturday. Maybe we will get some new pics to post in that time too!

1 comment:

  1. That is great news about the baby. Sorry about the sinus stuff and the lack of sleep. Poor little Logan.

    ReplyDelete