Sunday, September 25, 2011

Late...but 38 weeks!

Well, I am hoping that you may only see one more weeks worth of pictures after these! We have made it to 38 weeks and 3 days. I am so thankful that we have a healthy full term baby but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tired of being pregnant. I am, however, trying to treasure the last days and weeks that I have with Logan as my only child.


Logan has been a bit difficult lately...but his oh so sweet moments totally make up for it. I'm wondering if the mood is contagious because Christopher has been a bit of a bear too. It's hard because I want to just attribute all of this to Logan turning two and Christopher being 14. But I know, that they both know, that a change is coming. I am just hopeful that as much as Logan's birth brought us closer together, the birth of this baby will too.


Either way, this baby will be here soon! I can't wait to see his precious face and Daddy can't wait to hold him!

2 comments: