Friday, September 23, 2011

Trouble, trouble

I went in for my doctors appointment yesterday and little man was not behaving. He hadn't been moving as much yesterday as normal but I just attributed it to him being as tired as I was after contracting all night the night before last. Nevertheless, the doctor sent us in for monitoring. As soon as they hooked me up to the monitors he had a nice little decel. That prompted an IV and a bag of fluids and lots of laying on my left side. After a few hours, the repeated the biophysical(we had done one in the office earlier) and decided I was good to let go home. Of course by the time we got home it was ten. Logan had a horrible night and was up from 3-5a.m. Today was day 2 of 3 at work in a row for me. I certainly hope Logan sleeps better or tomorrow may prove to be a very long day. Of course after bedrest even if I am dog butt tired you won't catch me complaining about going! Steve is getting kinda nerve racked after the episode yesterday and calls or texts frequently when we are apart to make sure I am ok and baby has been moving. Honestly, two weeks ago I couldn't wait on the baby to be born. Now, I think I'm good with him just staying put for a few more weeks. Logan hasn't slept through the night in over a month and I don't have any idea how I am going to do it with two!

1 comment:

  1. You will do just fine with both of them. I agree with Steve, I think it's time to get him out!

    ReplyDelete