Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mommy's New Obsession

So I have been trying to stay still but still stay busy while I have been home on bedrest and have a newfound obsession. It's called Butler County Kiddie Swap. It's kinda like Craigslist but better. All the people that look at it are right here in Butler County. So I can take a pic a post something and even if it's only for $1 they will swing by and pick it up. That is the other nice thing about it, they have to come GET the crap themselves!

You wouldn't think I'd have much to sell with another baby coming. But since they are both in the same season(I'm shooting for the same month!), all the clothes I accumulated that are most definitely the wrong season, have been sold. The girly things I indulged in and bought prior to finding out we were having another little boy...gone! Even my old high school prom dresses left the house this a.m. Don't kid yourself, I'm not making a ton of money. But I am clearing space while laying around with my computer and actually following my bedrest orders. I have decided the proceeds are going to buy the boys some really cute, if possible matching Halloween costumes for this year. Now, I just have to find them...online of course!

1 comment: