Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Fun

Logan actually blew out his own candles!



WoW! Logan has been a very spoiled little boy over the past couple of days. Since his birthday was actually Thursday but the party wasn't until Sunday it and with so much family to celebrate with it was more like a week of birthdays! He got so many nice gifts, too many to name! I despise cupcakes so we had Lightening Mcqueen and Thomas the Train cakes. With this being a difficult year for us financially it is so wonderful to know that Logan didn't miss a beat. Of course at his age he probably would have been happy with a bucket of dirt!


Mommy is exhausted after all the partying. Funny thing is, as tired as I was I couldn't fall asleep last night. I think it was well past 1:30 a.m. before I finally got any rest. I think our bun in the oven must be getting restless too!

2 comments:

  1. Logan is too cute! The cakes are awesome!! I'm happy he had a wonderful birthday. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete