Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just a day...





...just an ordinary day, except, it started at 4:30 a.m. We decided to make the best of it anyhow! We took a nice little nap this morning than picked up a friend and headed to the zoo. Logan started at a new daycare right after I went on bedrest. It was a planned move because the developmental center he was attending would not take baby brother. Some part of me just plain and simply refused to take three children, three different places on the mornings I worked.


The little girl in the picture about is the daughter of the gal that has his new daycare. I thought that maybe doing something fun that didn't include him being left there without me might help with the transition. He really hasn't done bad, but still cries in the morning when I leave.


So we snuck in two more Mommy and Logan days at home this week before baby brother showed up! I'm beginning to wonder if we will get any next week or if we will have a baby by then!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a nice time. Baby brother should be arriving soon! Can't wait to meet him. For a while my children were in two different day cares and it was not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete