Monday, September 26, 2011

We Have A Plan

Today I had another OB visit....the last one! Baby was behaving during his sono so no rush trips to LDR for monitoring which is nice. Dr. K is leaving town Weds through Mon(so you know that means baby will come while he is gone!). If I haven't gone into labor by the time he gets back then I will be induced next Tuesday in the evening. Of course since I went into labor on my own with Logan I am holding out for that to happen this time too. Either way by next Wednesday we will have a baby to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to hold off until Tuesday, you could hold off until Wednesday(Magnolia's birthday)!! :-) I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet this baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting. Praying for an easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete