Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blue-eyed Babe






Not much to say today. Payton and Abby came over and played. Payton is into EVERYTHING! Such a mischievous little thing...reminds me of her mama when she was young. I bagged up all my maternity clothes for Abby. I want another kid but boy is she crazy. I think I can wait awhile.

I need to go back to work. I've been off since Thurs and I'm starting to go a bit stir crazy. Logan is bored to death and ready to go back to day care. I wish it was sunny and nice. This weather is starting to get a little depressing. Last night I felt like all I ever do is laundry, dishes, cook and feed the baby. If we could get out and walk more maybe my mood would lighten as well. Enough about that, I'm praying for no rain today!

Colby has a vet appt. today. I went to get his city license(3 months late) and discovered his rabies shot is expired. Whoops! This is so not like me. I'm always right on top of that kind of stuff. Then the cable guy is coming over to check out our computer connections...pretty bad when that is the excitement for the day!

2 comments:

  1. Just in case you all have not figured it out on your own I believe that I am the luckiest guy in the world to have the most beautiful, smart, hardworking, caring, loving, always got your back, organized like crazy, animal loving, great mother, forgiving, sexiest wife around. So I would like to tell her thank you for loving me, taking care of me, and putting up with all my silly little habits, hobbies, craziness that is me. She is the best part of me and always will be.

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. . .Steve's comment was so sweet. What amazing boys you have in your life. I think Friday would work for us. Do you want us to come there? We could probably be there by 10:30 or so. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete