Sunday, March 7, 2010

Musician In the Making
















Logan loves music. He loves to be sang to sleep. He loves to listen and watch Steve play guitar. I think we might have a little musician in the making!

So the big baby news from the other day is...my best friend Abby(Payton's mommy) is expecting! This is a complete surprise as they weren't planning on having any more. The inital shock is wearing off and they are starting to embrace the idea. I hope this one is a boy, Logan wouldn't know what to do with two girlfriends!

Steve says he gives it six months and we'll be pregnant as well. We got pregnant about six months after Abby and Walt last time. These kiddos are so much fun. I can't wait to hold the next one to join the clan!



1 comment:

  1. Life is good when the baby is smiling when you play a little crazy tune on the guitar. I can't wait until he is able to play around on it, I will probably have to build him a little one to strum around on. Maybe his older brother will get interested then too. Never know!

    ReplyDelete