Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Day

So sorry...no pics tonight. Today I'm tired. Logan just finally had us back in a semi-normal sleeping pattern: to bed at 9:45p.m., up at 3:30a.m. to eat, back to sleep until 5:30 then up for the day. Boy did he throw a wrench in our schedules the past couple of nights! We were back to up every two hours...sometimes every 1 1/2 hours. I think he is close to learning to crawl. Monday night I found him on hands and knees in the crib screaming bloody murder...maybe he didn't want us to miss it. I'm not sure. It always happens on days that I've 1) been at work and 2)have to go back to work. It's almost like a punishment for being a working mom. I'm not sure if he misses nursing or bonding or what. The only thing I'm sure of is that it's frustrating...such is the life of a mommy with kids, right? I wouldn't trade it for the world. I can remember the days(and nights) that I sat around praying and hoping for such children. Now that I have one, it's exactly as I thought it would be. My every thought and moment is consumed with his well being...maybe every couple of days there are a few moments that I am almost as concerned about my husbands well-being...I'll leave it at that. Anyhow, tomorrow is a new day...and we're home together. It almost broke my little heart tonight when I came home and extended my hands to Logan and instead of reaching for me, he slumped into his daddy. Thank goodness this didn't last long! His 6 month check-up is tomorrow. I think we're down to one shot and maybe he won't hate the doctor. Something more interesting to come tomorrow...by the way...welcome back allergy season!!!

1 comment:

  1. He loves you and be glad that he loves his daddy too. Enjoy your day with him.

    The link is for Kathy at Heart2Heart. Her husband asked us to put up the button but it didn't have a link. I added a link to her blog. She has had pain since November and they are finally doing surgery.

    ReplyDelete