Monday, March 15, 2010

Feeling a little better...





I came home from working all weekend last night to a sick baby. It was obvious he didn't feel good. He hadn't slept well Saturday night but wasn't really having any symptoms. Last night he ran 101.5 fever all night long and was coughing with a nasty running nose. I couldn't get his temp. lower than 100.2. Needless to say he didn't sleep...again. This morning I got up and called the pediatrician. She said he's old enough for Motrin now so between Tylenol every 4 hrs, Motrin every 6 hrs, and a good nap his fever was down to 98.8. I just checked it at 3 and we are on the way back up(99.3). Isn't it March? It's time for the crap to be done! He is feeling better though with the fever lowered. He even felt well enough to play in his bouncer for awhile earlier. I feel another long night coming on though. I hope he gets over this quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Poor guy! I'm so sorry he isn't feeling well. It's so sad when they are sick. Hope Logan gets better quickly (and that you get some sleep!).

    ReplyDelete