Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy, Busy

Just a quick note...Logan is on the uphill swing of this cold/flu/God forbid RSV/whatever it is and is starting to just run the low grade temp in the evenings only. As you can imagine we've been busy trying to keep him as happy as you can make a sick kiddo. Steve stayed home from work since I was working three days in a row and I hate that I haven't been home to comfort him. Thank goodness he has a Superdaddy whom he loves very much.

I work again tomorrow then I'm off to Logan's girlfriend, Payton 1 yr. B-day party. On top of everything else I had promised Abby I would do P's cake. I'm so thankful that it wasn't nearly as difficult to accomplish I had imagined. If Logan doesn't run a fever at all tomorrow I might consider taking him...hate for him to miss it! But let's be honest, neither one of them will remember and it's just not worth exposing everyone else's precious babes to whatever the heck it is he had!

More of a post to come tomorrow or Friday and hopefully some pics as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hope he is well soon. I have had a bug for two weeks now. Have fun at the party. Show us a picture of the cake!

    ReplyDelete